A PRAYER ABOUT DESIRABILITY.

A Prayer about Desirability.

O loving God,
How long to feel wanted, Desired.Pursued. Oh, but you remind me that I am. For your word tells me that my very existence is proof of your passionate, faithful love for me. You created me in your image to have a relationship with you. You wanted me. When I was dead in sin, you gave your Son to die for me, and you raised him to life to bring me back to you.And not only that, you have given me the Holy spirit to satisfy my longing soul.Thank you, God! You eauipped me with certain abilities to use for your special purposes. When I ignore how you made me, I miss out on the very characteristics that make me a desirable person. O LORD, THANK YOU THAT YOU CARE DEEPLY FOR ME.All that is desirable about me comes from you.

He loves us with unfailing love; the LOrd'S faithfulness endures forever.  Praise the LORD! Psalm 117:2

 This Prayer came from the book I received to my father.

365 pocket prayer by Tyndale's exciting Web site at www.tyndale.com



Actually this is my feeling today, feeling undesirable and tears in my heart, I hope this prayer can  hear By our LORD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prayer about the FUTURE.

LESS IS MORE

Five ways of filling your heart with Self-Love By Bo Sanchez