A PRAYER ABOUT WORRY.

A prayer about WORRY.
Where I can find peace when I'm overwhelmed with worry?

LORD GOD.
     You are well aware of my anxious heart. I admit that I am worry about  almost everything, And I know thats the misuse of the imagination you gave me. Most of the things I worry about never even happen. so when I am worry, I am wasting my time and emotional energy for nothing.
Lord, I want to trust in you. Please change my anxious heart into a heart of peace. When I feel consume with worry, remind me to turn those anxious into thoughts of prayers that lift  my concerns to you. Then help me to let go of them, realizing that there no problem you cannot overcome. Help me to find peace knowing that you are taking care of me. When I trust in you, I have no need to worry. Thank you for that LORD.

The LORD  keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever. PSALM 121:8





Bible reading from pocket book 365 by tyndale.

Photography by Mr.Kihichiro Fujikawa  tokyo Dome Japan.

Edited by me.

GOD IS WATCHING US every moment, " no need to worry, unless you doing wrong."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prayer about the FUTURE.

LESS IS MORE

Five ways of filling your heart with Self-Love By Bo Sanchez