Love note for yoU.


Love notes:


            Dear someone,  thank you for being there and for giving me so many reason to smile.
            Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.

           Remember all our moments together even its only in our imagination. I want you to hold me like you used to, kiss me like you did before and love me like you never stopped.
           Being with is you the only place I want to be right now.

                                                                                I miss having you around.
                                                                                             mshoney2x....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prayer about the FUTURE.

LESS IS MORE

Five ways of filling your heart with Self-Love By Bo Sanchez