A Prayer for VISION

When I need a clearer vision of what God wants me to be

DEAR GOD,
I want to have purpose. I want to see my way clearly in life; I want to be motivated to do something that counts. O LORD, I need Vision-- a picture of where you want me to be at some point in the future. How do I see more clearly what you created me to accomplish? Its only when I empty myself of my own dreams that you can fill me with your vision of my future. Please help. May I empty myself by keeping your Word before me each day, by having a clear conscience that I may more clearly hear the prompting of your Spirit, by listening to the godly wisdom of others believers, and by praying, communing directly with you. Oh, grant me the ability that you have a purpose for me to achieve and definite place where you want your life to go. Is there any more meaningful vision that?



Open my eyes to see. Psalm 119: 18


          


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prayer about the FUTURE.

LESS IS MORE

Five ways of filling your heart with Self-Love By Bo Sanchez