Honey' s Birthday.

Honey the sweetest lil girl.

Honey with Ernesto Arrabis.

Honey with auntie Bienvinida So.


Honey with Catchoy.

Honey with her playmates.


A prayer of belonging
My loving obedience is proof I belong to God.

Dear God,
 I know that obeying you is the important part of belonging to you, because its shows others that I love you.
It is out of love that you give commands to your people, to protect us, guide us and ensure that we experience life to the fullest.
Obeying you is the sign that I have accepted your call and that I belong to you.
Disobeying you is not so much about breaking the law as breaking your heart by showing that I love myself more that you. God, you're my heavenly father, who welcome me into your family and shower with blessing as I obey you. These blessings may not always be material things, but they are always rich and satisfying- such as peace of mind, lasting joy and the honor of experiencing your presence. I am so grateful to belong you, and I want to show it. Thank you for sharing the blessings that come from s belonging to your family.


Keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just then I will do .... all that I have promised. GENESIS 18:19



SOURCE: 365 POCKET PRAYERS BY TYNDALE.



THANK YOU FOR READING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prayer about the FUTURE.

LESS IS MORE

Five ways of filling your heart with Self-Love By Bo Sanchez