NEW LOOK, OLD THINKING.....

                 And put on the new self, created in God's way in righteousness and holiness  of truth.
                                                                                                                -Ephesian 4:24




      I weighed my heaviest at 235 lbs. That's why I decided  to get back in shape. I exercised and ate healthy every day. After three months. I dropped to 95 lbs.
my medium clothes since my old ones  were to baggy already. But I didn't let go of my extra -large clothes, just in case I need them again. Guess what? After six months, I gained back all the weight I lost.

        Why did I revert my old body? Because I always believed  that I should be a "BIG" guy! I may have a new body, but I was stuck in my old thinking and old beliefs in myself.

        The same goes for every area four lives. I know  of many people renewed by God but slid back to their  old sinful life. I know of people who started investing and saving, then went back to being in debt because of overspending.


          DO YOU WANT NEW THINGS to come into you LIFE? Do you want a new YOU?

  Stop looking st your old self. Look at new you. Because that's how God look at you.


REFLECTION:  Change begins with the mind. are there wrong beliefs that hinder great changes in your life?


Lord, teach me to believe in myself the way You believe in me. Let me see myself the way You see me.




source DIDACHE
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prayer about the FUTURE.

LESS IS MORE

Five ways of filling your heart with Self-Love By Bo Sanchez